Sweet Potato Pancakes
Time to table: 12 minutes
Servings: 2 meals of 4 pancakes
Suitable for freezing: No, can refrigerate for 1-2 days
Dairy and nut-free
- 1 medium egg
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 Tom Pom Organic Sweet Potato Rings, defrosted
- 15g wholewheat or preferred flour (except coconut as it doesn’t bind well)
- ½ tsp vegetable oil
- Optional: Raspberries or yogurt to serve
- In a bowl, beat the egg and cinnamon.
- Mix in the defrosted Tom Pom Organic Sweet Potato Rings and flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
- Add a large tablespoon of the mixture to the heated pan.
- After 2 minutes, flip and cook for another 2 minutes until the egg is fully cooked.
- Enjoy with fresh fruit, cinnamon or cut into pieces and dip in yogurt.