Sweet Potato, Oat and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Time to table: 22 minutes
Servings: 20 cookies.
Suitable for freezing: Yes
Dairy and nut-free
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or runny honey)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 60g or 3 defrosted rings of Tom Pom Organic Sweet Potato
- 85g oats
- 35g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 70g dairy free chocolate chips (or can use raisins)
- Preheat your oven to 180℃
- In a large bowl, combine the beaten egg with the oil, maple syrup and vanilla and defrosted Tom Pom Organic Sweet Potato rings.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the dry mixture slowly to the large bowl while stirring.
- Mix through the chocolate chips.
- Using two spoons, place two small golf ball size portions of dough on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, or until slightly brown.
- Cool and enjoy!