Overnight Oats with Apple, Cinnamon and Chia Seeds
Time to table: 5 minutes prep, minimum 4 hours in refrigerator
Servings: 2 meals
Suitable for freezing: No
Dairy, gluten and nut-free
- 2 Tom Pom Organic Apple, Cinnamon and Oat Rings, defrosted
- 40g rolled oats (gluten free, if required)
- 90g milk (or milk alternative, oat milk works well)
- 3g chia seeds
- Optional additions to add when serving: Fresh berries, banana, nut butter, ground nuts
- Add all ingredients to a bowl or jar and mix.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight.
- Will keep for 1-2 days, covered in the fridge. Serve with your choice of fruit, nut butter or ground nuts.