Bright Green Pesto or Purée
Time to table: 10 minutes
Servings: 2-3 meals
Suitable for freezing: Yes
Dairy, gluten and nut-free
Great for baby-led weaning
- 80g frozen peas
- 50ml water (from cooking peas)
- 2 Tom Pom Organic Broccoli Rings, defrosted
- 15 basil leaves
- Optional: Ground nuts such as cashew, pine or almond (potential allergens)
- Place the frozen peas in a bowl, cover in water and microwave for 4-5 minutes until cooked. If you don’t have a microwave, you can boil the peas instead.
- Blend the Tom Pom Organic Broccoli Rings, cooked peas, basil leaves and any additional ingredients with a hand blender.
- Enjoy as a pureé, a dip with veggies or breadsticks, or a sauce with orzo or other pasta or gnocchi.